3 goals that I want to achieve this year.

         Go to the playoffs in football hopefully have a winning record while doing that. Probably can't have less than 3 losses to do that (while playing 10 games). With that being said we have to stay together as a team and hopefully win through difficult times. Another goal I have is to get an offer. Hopefully multiple from playing football. An offer is a scholarship from a college usually a full ride. So that is my 2nd goal my 3rd goal is getting stronger. I want to hit 315 by the end of this semester, while I'm at 275 right now I cant really bench press because were mainly focused on the field and there is no time to workout. By the end of the school year I want to do like 315 for 6-8 which is definitely possible. With getting stronger I want my power clean up to at least 225. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bad

NO

Fence